Admissions Forms

Please read and follow instructions carefully as some forms can be submitted online and some forms may require students to verify their Mt. SAC Student Email in order to submit form(s) successfully.  Please have your Mt. SAC I.D. number available prior to completing the form as your  Mt. SAC student I.D. number is required on most forms.
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for your request to be processed.
Any questions regarding these forms, or if you are unable to find a form, contact the Admissions and Records office at (909) 274-4415.
Below is a video demonstrating the process of submitting forms online to Admissions.
Instructions to Submit Form
IMPORTANT:  You MUST complete BOTH Step 1 and Step 2 in order for your form submission to be processed.  Failure to do so will result in an incomplete submission. 
Step 1:
1.  Select the appropriate form for submission (i.e. application for graduation) and follow all directions for completing the selected form. If applicable, attach required document(s) to the form. The document(s) MUST be in PDF format.
2.  Once you have completed and electronically signed the form, you will be prompted to enter your Mt. SAC email address ( Be sure to enter your Mt. SAC email address and NOT a personal/work email address.
3. After verifying your email address, you will receive an email from "FCCC-Mt. San Antonio College".  The form  you have submitted and other documents (if applicable) will be attached to this email.
(Please DO NOT REPLY to, you will not receive a response.  If you have any questions, please email
Step 2:
4.  Once you click the button below,  you will fill out all the required information, upload the form and other documents from the email you received, verify all information provided, and submit.
5.  Please click the button below to submit your form.
Please Note:  You must attach ALL required documents in PDF format for your request to be processed.

AB 540 / California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request - Use this form if you want to apply to be exempt from paying the nonresident tuition fees.

Application for Certificate - To apply for a certificate after completion of a program.

Application for Graduation / Graduation Petition  - Use this form if you want to apply for graduation.

Duplicate Certificate Request - If you need a duplicate of your certificate, use this form.

Enrollment Verification/Proof of Non-Enrollment - This form is to verify your enrollment/non-enrollment at Mt. SAC for a third-party. 

Out-of-State Tuition Exemption Request (AB 13) - This form is for veterans or their dependents to apply to be exempt from paying nonresident tuition fees.

Petition for Exceptional Action - Use this form if you need special consideration due to extenuating circumstances.  Please note: Extenuating circumstances are situations beyond the control of the student. Documentation is required.

Request to Change Legal or Mailing Address - Use this form to change your legal or mailing address. 

Request to Change Name, Social Security Number, or Birth Date - This form is to change or correct your name, social security number, or birth date.

Residency Reclassification - This is the form you need if you want to change your status from a non-California resident to a California resident.  For more information and virtual live assistance with residency questions, please visit the Residency Information webpage.


Additional Forms

The following forms are located in the student portal.   The forms below have a different process to submit.  Instructions on how to submit are provided on the online form.

Duplicate Associate Degree Request - Use this form to request a duplicate copy of your previously earned degree.

Late Add - This form is to add a class after the add code has expired.

Level Transfer -  Use this form if you want to transfer to a different course level (for example, BIOL1 to BIOL2).

Reinstatement to Class - If you were enrolled in a class and later dropped (mistakenly by you or professor), use this form to request to be enrolled again in the class.

Request for Priority Registration-Student Parent - If you are a student and have a child under 18 years of age, use this form to request priority registration. 

Section Transfer - Use this form if you want to transfer to a different section of the same course (for example, BIOL1, MW to BIOL1, TTH). 

Security Block - If you don't want Mt. SAC to provide your student records to third parties, fill out this request form.

Transcripts Evaluation - This is the form you need if you want your transcripts from other colleges to be evaluated for course credit at Mt. SAC.  


Links and Resources


Application for Admission - Resident and nonresident students should use this link to apply to Mt. SAC.

Application for International Students - This link will direct you to the international students website.

College Catalog - Policies, degree requirements, and course descriptions for the academic year.

Transcripts - If you want to request official transcripts, this link will direct you to the Transcripts webpage.