Bus and Rail Pass Program (GoPass)
If you loved the Class Pass, you'll love the GoPass!
Need a no-stress way to get around? Mt. SAC students can ride public transit for free with the GoPass, whether it's for school, work or fun. Students enrolled in at least one credit unit are eligible.
The GoPass is an expanded version of the Class Pass. It allows Mt. SAC students to ride public transit for free, whether it's for school, work or fun. Beginning Fall 2022, in addition to rides on Foothill Transit buses, students can also ride on Metro Bus and Rail, City of Commerce, Culver CityBus, Glendale Beeline, LADOT Dash, LA County Shuttles, Long Beach Transit, Montebello Bus, Norwalk Transit, Pasadena Transit, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus, and Torrance Transit.
How to Get Your GoPass
Existing Class Pass User
- GET YOUR CODE: Get your unique GoPass Eligibility Code at www.mtsac.edu/gopasscode. Students must be enrolled in at least one credit unit to be eligible.
- ACTIVATE YOUR PASS: Visit taptogo.net/gopass or call 1-866-TAP TO GO (827-8646) to activate your pass. Make sure you have your TAP sticker on your ID and your eligibility code from the portal. NOTE: Your pass will not work until activated.
- USE YOUR PASS: Make sure to use your pass within 30 days of activation or it will become deactivated. TAP your pass each time you ride.
- RENEW YOUR PASS: Each Fall and Spring term, follow the steps above to renew your pass.
New Student or Bus Pass User:
First time? Don't worry! It's easy to get your pass!
- GET YOUR STUDENT ID: Get your student ID at the SacBookRac, college bookstore.
- ADD YOUR TAP STICKER: At the SacBookRac, you can also get your TAP sticker for your student ID. They'll verify you're enrolled in at least one credit unit.
- FOLLOW THE STEPS ABOVE: Once you have your TAP sticker, you can follow the steps above to get your code and activate your pass!
Visit metro.net/GoPass for the latest program updates.