If you are an individual with a disability, and need a greater level of accessibility for any of our bid documents, please send your request to email@example.com.
Mt. San Antonio College uses a web-based procurement system hosted by PlanetBids, provided at no cost to all interested businesses. The PlanetBids system allows suppliers, contractors, and service providers to register online and to receive automated email notifications of solicitations (Bids, RFPs, and Quotes) for goods and services pertinent to their business, as well as allowing registered vendors to download bid documents, receive addenda, submit electronic bids, and view bid results through the PlanetBids system.
Get started now by clicking the button below to the Mt. San Antonio College PlanetBids Vendor Portal:
Both formal and informal solicitations may be processed through this system. The District is accepting electronic submissions only through PlanetBids. All responses are due by the date and time indicated on each solicitation and late responses will not be accepted.
Vendors are responsible for registering and maintaining up to date and accurate business profile information in the PlanetBids system. Vendors may edit their profile information at any time. A PlanetBids Vendor Guide is available for your reference.
The Purchasing Department has made every effort to make the procurement process easy, secure, and reliable. However, if you need help or have questions concerning the features of this system, please click Help within the PlanetBids system for online assistance. Note - Vendors are responsible for contacting PlanetBids directly for any technical assistance.
Advantages of electronic bidding:
- Bid opportunities from the District are posted on a consolidated bid board.
- Electronically submit bids or proposals eliminating the need to physically drop off bids and attend bid openings
- Improved vendor registration by being able to define areas of business by use of Mt. SAC's commodity codes; provide regulatory registrations and certifications.
- Vendors will receive automatic email notifications for bid opportunities relevant to the commodity or service offered by their company.
- Electronic bidding provides more time to prepare and fine-tune bids since they can be completed any time prior to the due date and submitted without the need to mail or hand deliver hard copy bid documents, eliminating unforseen circumstances such as travel delays and mail or courier costs.
- Immediate bid tabulations via the internet after the bid closing.
- Increased efficiency and reduced costs for vendors and the District.
- PlanetBids provides tutorial guides within each module intended to help users navigate through the PlanetBids system with ease and efficiency.